June 12, 2017

This Monday

:: Our Summer Challenge started at work today...I typically do about 30 minutes on a cardio machine and call it done...but in the challenge, I'm upping my cardio to 45 minutes and adding in 15 minutes of weights. So tonight's workout took me an hour. I'm pooped!! Tomorrow is Zumba :)

:: This morning, I had my allergy testing with Dr. Shringer. I've had this done a few times over the years. She told me that the last time I did allergy shots was 7 years ago! I didn't realize it had been so long. It's time to start them up again to see if I can get some relief. My allergies have been very bad this year. My two bad things this time were ragweed and mountain cedar. The cedar here has been awful this year. That explains it! I go on Wednesday to get my first weekly shot. I couldn't take any allergy meds Sunday, so I was quite a mess Sunday night...my sleep was very compromised :( I had to sleep in the guest bedroom so I didn't keep Chris up all night. I slept very fitfully, with a lot of snot and sneezing...finally slept from 3:00 - 5:00, but the rest was iffy. Meh. Hope to sleep very well tonight.

:: My Mom and Randy are on their vacation this week! They are traveling around on their motorcycle, seeing the world! I hope they have a great time -- I sure do miss emailing with her everyday though!!!! :)

:: That's about all I've got...I need to go to bed early!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment