July 20, 2017

Too Tired to Type

:: Busy, busy day at work today...I'm working to get things done ahead of time for when I am gone for over a week on our cruise and closing on the house/moving. Lots happening there.

:: This evening has been super busy. I've not been able to work out much but that's ok because I am working my bootie off at the house. This evening I ran to the Dollar Store on the way home and also stopped to get gas. Then I cooked dinner and we ate real quick. Then we worked on super cleaning the tile to get the scummy haze off. Then a couple came to pick up the two filing cabinets they bought from us. Then we worked on getting stuff from the attic and the garage that are going into the garage sale. Now I am pooped.

:: That's about all I know at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment