July 16, 2017

Weekend Recap

:: I'm pooped! It's been a very full weekend! I hope you had a great one!

:: Friday evening, we each did a workout and then met up for dinner at the Natural Food Restaurant. That was yummy! Then we headed to check out a RV park option that a coworker told us about -- hop on over to my other blog, Being the Babers, to read all about that!!! Then we came home and relaxed for a bit.

:: Saturday morning, we went at 9:00 am to sign the papers on our new Ford F-250 truck! I'll post more about this truck soon once I get some pictures...it is a huge beast!! It barely fits in our garage! It feels good to have this checked off the list...a truck that will be able to pull our 5th wheel!

:: While they were showing Chris all about the truck, I headed on over to Kim's house for the July scrapbook retreat! We had planned on having the retreat at our house, but it ended up being just too much...and Kim was kind enough to open up her home for it at the last minute! I was so happy to scrapbook and socialize with the girls from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm! Then I was pooped and headed home.

:: Sunday, after picking up the groceries and stopping at Target for a few things, I spent the remainder of the day doing laundry and packing packing packing! So much to do, and time is dwindling down. I also sold a few more things this weekend, so that is good! I've just now sat down...whew. I will sleep good tonight!

:: The week ahead...Chris has a two-day business trip to Denver...I will continue packing and also work on getting ready for a garage sale this coming Saturday...lots to do. Saturday is also Aspen's 21st birthday...that is hard to believe! We will be celebrating her on Sunday with dinner (not sure where yet) and a cookie cake (her request)...

Have a happy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment