August 21, 2017

I'm Back!

Hello there!

I know, I know...I have been MIA! Life has been, honestly, just plain crazy. I'm happy to report that everything is pretty much settled now, and I can't wait to share it all!

What have we been up to??

: Went on a cruise for our 10th anniversary!!

: Sold our house!

: Bought a townhouse, moved Aspen and Mimi in, and got them settled!

: Spent a few days "homeless"!

: Bought our 5th wheel trailer and parked it at our new spot!

: Got the RV all set up and decorated!

So, it's literally been a whirlwind these past two weeks!!

Once we have internet access out at our RV spot, I will begin working on some posts about the above! I'm excited to share it all with you, including photos! We are officially in our "next chapter" now and I couldn't be happier!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you!!! PTS

Post a Comment