September 28, 2017

Today I...

...was able to drive to work in just a little misty rain, not a complete downpour...so that was an improvement. It's been raining since Monday and I am ready for it to stop now. This evening is very chilly, misty, and super foggy.

...wore my new favorite, flowered shirt.

...had a four and a half hour meeting with a visiting client...it went really well!

...finished off the last of the Summer's Dessert that I made...growing up, my grandma used to make this for my birthday every year. It is so yummy! It's a slushy, ice cream and I decided to make it cream soda flavored. Oh it was just as delicious as I remembered!!! I ate almost the whole pan of it myself...that obviously isn't good, but it was worth it!

...made fish, broccoli and mashed potatoes for dinner.

...finally watched the Season 2 season premiere of This is Us -- it was really good! I missed it on Tuesday because I had a Girl's Night with my scrapbook girls. Very much looking forward to this season!!!

...enjoyed a glass of wine that we bought on our trip in Napa...from the Castle...mmmm!

...had to stop and get dog food on the way home because we ran out and I didn't realize! Whoops!

...am really liking the new Imagine Dragons song, Thunder...it is great REALLY LOUD!

Time to do a little relaxin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment