September 24, 2017

Weekend Recap

We are really loving our weekends! It took about 30 minutes for the two of us to do the weekly cleaning...instead of a full day! And no yard work for Chris! So that leaves plenty of time for whatever we want to do!

:: Friday evening, Chris went to the YMCA to swim after work while I worked out and then went home to feed the pups. Then Chris and I met up at Miguels for a yummy dinner together.

:: Saturday, we slept in a bit and then I went to a Zumba fundraiser for our friends who are getting ready to move to the Philippines to be missionaries. It was a lot of fun, and they also had a silent auction, too. I ended up with a beautiful Pasmina scarf and a yummy box of cookies! Chris did a 50 mile bike ride while I was gone.

:: I worked on getting Photoshop for my new laptop, and then worked on sizing and color correcting the photos for the next scrapbook I'm doing for hire. It feels good to be doing work again! Saturday evening, Chris and I went to dinner at Sharon's BBQ and that was yummy. We sat on the patio and had a lovely evening, just being us.

:: Sunday, we slept in just a bit again, and then the day included: laundry; a visit to Mimi's with the dogs; picking up groceries at Walmart; shopping at the Natural Food Store; and running for Chris. It's been a lovely two days.

The week ahead will be busy with work -- things are very, very busy these days. I also have a big meeting on Thursday. And then on Saturday, Kim and I are taking a Girls Trip to Waco to visit the Magnolia Market Silos! Should be fun fun! Kim is a big fan of Fixer Upper and Chip and Joanna...can't wait to spend a few days with my bestie!!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment