February 18, 2018

A Full Weekend

:: Chris didn't have a workout on Friday, so we headed to Sharon's for a BBQ dinner before heading home. It was quite yummy, and then we watched some Olympics and relaxed at home.

:: Saturday was the February crop at Kim's house! I had a nice, lazy morning and then headed over for some good hours spent with sweet friends. I worked on some random things, getting ready for our upcoming retreat. Kim had baked potatoes and all the toppings for our lunch, very yummy! Afterwards, I stopped at Old Navy to find some jeans and Michaels to get a few necessities for the retreat. Then home! Chris finished up some work, and then we went to dinner together at Little Ninja -- sushi, spring rolls, cheese wontons and bubble tea! Mmm! Only, I ordered the wrong bubble tea and it was so yuck -- I usually get tea with tapioca boba, but whatever I ordered had some kind of cream in it. Ick ick ick. Reminded me of eggnog, and I am not a fan of eggnog. Disappointing!

:: Sunday, we slept in a bit and then watched church online and did laundry. The, I met Kim and her mother-in-law at the movie theater to see Peter Rabbit -- it was soooo precious! We really loved it! Then, I picked up my grocery order at Walmart and headed home. Now I need a nap!

:: The week ahead -- I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday, and we have a VIP presentation on Wednesday. Beyond that, it will be a normal week and no plans for the weekend. I hope the weather is nice...we got some rain this morning but then it ended up being in the 60s.

:: I will be calling the vet tomorrow to get some appointments for our pups. For Poppy, we need for them to sedate her and do nail lasering -- she will NOT let us cut her nails any longer, since Chris knicked her one time. Since then, she goes crazy growling and squirming when we try. For Ocho, he has a spot on his side that is growing and is now quite large and gross. Not sure what needs to be done with it, but we can't just continue to let it grow. So, we'll see when they can get both in.

Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment