:: Saw a rainbow this evening...how can that not make you smile?
:: My mom has asked to be taken off the "Eat Clean with Me" sidebar...she's not quite ready to begin. so maybe others are feeling the same way, so I'm going to remove the whole section from the sidebar. In its place, I'm going to try to do a daily "Today's Clean Eating"...
:: Went to the dermatologist yesterday, and they took a biopsy of a cluster of bumps on my cheekbone. I've been keeping an eye on it for a few years, and it seems to be growing. I thought it would be best to have it checked out. So, right now I have a bandaid on my face, covering up the little section they sliced from. I should have the results back in 10 - 14 days...benign or cancerous, we shall see...
:: Tried out the Chicken Nugget recipe on the Eat Clean website this evening...and Aspen's response? "These are really good, Kelley!" Wowza. I thought they were pretty darn tasty and will be making them again. Check out the website if you want the recipe.
:: Time to get a few things done and then get to bed...
2 comments:
I wish I could see SYTYCD on Wednesdays instead I have to wait to see it on Sunday. I don't mind if you post who wins though. You know me, I can be impatient. I am still going strong on the Eat Clean Diet. I am waiting on the recipe book to get here. How do you add the side bar info like you have??? Miss you bunches.
I enjoyed SYTYCD last night! I am all for Joshua as well. He is the one Gary and I picked from the beginning (back to auditions) as well! I'm just a little concerned that Twitch will win for some reason.. But the top four are mine and Gary's top favorites so we will be happy with any of them also.
Glad to hear the recipe went over with Aspen! Having a kid compliment something new is a hard thing to accomplish!
Post a Comment