
The top photo is our very first photo ever taken together, back in 2003. On Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, TX. The bottom photo is our most current photo taken together, in 2008. Very same location. Just a better camera with a bigger lens that won't zoom out as far.
Five years. Many differences in who we were and who we now are. Many similarities as well. We are both better versions of ourselves, and I honestly believe we have each other to thank for that. One thing has always been constant though, and that is our love for one another. Unfaltering. Unconditional. True.
Our love story is definitely my favorite...
Five years. Many differences in who we were and who we now are. Many similarities as well. We are both better versions of ourselves, and I honestly believe we have each other to thank for that. One thing has always been constant though, and that is our love for one another. Unfaltering. Unconditional. True.
Our love story is definitely my favorite...


2 comments:
So well said...not many people can gush as well as you! I love it and love to see you so happy!
I love these pictures! i was so happy when you told me you were going to get another picture this year. You two are so good together!
Post a Comment