:: My Eat Clean cookbook has arrived and I've been pouring over it! So many yummy things to make in there, can't wait to try them out...
:: My new favorite snack of the moment? Vanilla yogurt, fresh blueberries, with grapenuts on top. Yum-o big time.
:: This morning, after Chris ran 13 miles, I rode my bike 9 miles, and Aspen did cross country practice, I made breakfast burritos for us. And they were delicious!! Egg whites with a few egg yolks, mushrooms, and brown rice, wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla wrap. Mmmmm. Chris LOVED them. Aspen thought they were great. Very easy to whip up and very tasty. And 100% clean eating...
:: Tried Almond Butter (like peanut butter, but with almonds and all-natural)...I'm on the fence with that one...will have to try it on some different things.
:: Bought a food processor on Friday...just a little one. I'm going to need it I believe. And I guess every kitchen really should have one anyway. Also bought a crock for the counter to put my most used utensils in, I'm so tired of digging for them in the drawers.
:: Did some school clothes shopping for Aspen today. She got some cute stuff. Poor kid, she's at that weird age and weird body where she no longer fits in the kids clothes but doesn't quite fit in the junior clothes yet.
:: Both Friday evening and Saturday evening, Chris and I have enjoyed quiet evenings with just the two of us. Pure heaven, yep! Mimi is out of town and Aspen has been with friends...and we've just been relaxing and drinking wine and reading our new books and looking on the internet...ahhh...
Well, I do have 2 loads of laundry...maybe I'll get those in the washer...
No comments:
Post a Comment