August 13, 2008

random & short

:: Our new Blackberries arrived today at lunch. They are now charged up and ready to use...only I need to figure out how the heck to use it! I know how to place a call and text, but not sure about anything else yet!

:: I ordered this and am waiting for it to arrive:




I ordered it when we were in Fredericksburg, and it still hasn't arrived. I bought it online at www.lugtravel.com, and needless to say, it hasn't been the fastest service. It is scheduled to arrive on Friday, I hope I love it! This will be for traveling...it has a place for a bottle of water, and lots of little pockets. I really could've used this in Fredericksburg!

:: Had a photo shoot today, out in the blazing sun. Whew, it was hot today. We had 19 kids to coordinate, and luckily it was fairly painless! The photo turned out cute too...

:: Not much to report today. I'm about to go do some weights and leg work. No cardio tonight. And need to figure out this phone too...so, a short post tonight...

2 comments:

Laura Isel said...

HA! You got a Crackberry! I never thought you would be a texter. Love the pink bag. I posted several photos of our house. Check them out.

Susan said...

Hope your bag gets there...I hate ordering things and they take forever! We order a lot online living here! Enjoy the blackberry...Brandon loves his...I forget to charge my basic boring cell most days! :)

Post a Comment