August 16, 2010

just a few

:: Had a big meeting today with my boss and our CEO...it went very well, and there are going to be some changes in the future. Things look promising for my career and I am so excited! More to come, but later...

:: It's weird to have no tv shows on right now...but honestly, very nice!! I don't watch much tv anyway, but it seems to take up so much time anyway. I am happy to enjoy some tv-free time for awhile.

:: Chris and I worked on a budget last night...that is always fun stuff...where does all the money go???

:: Aspen started Cross Country this morning...her first practice as a freshman!!! They are doing easy runs all this week, so it will be a smooth week for her...

:: Time to go and finish off dinner...yummy burgers!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good luck and congratulations on the upcoming changes in your future with FDLIC. You certainly deserve good things.

Post a Comment